Glass Doctor of Fredericksburg & Stafford 80 Wyche Road , Stafford, VA 22554
Auto Glass Services
Glass Doctor of Fredericksburg & Stafford offers full auto glass and windshield repair service - fast, to original specifications and with a lifetime warranty.
Good, solid windshield repair for your car, SUV, or other vehicle is vital to its structural integrity and your own personal safety and well-being. Opting for cheap repair services is taking a big risk for your vehicle and anyone in the car. Not only is your windshield in place to protect you from the wind, it protects you from flying rocks and pebbles, hail and other likely dangers. Just consider; if it was damaged saving you from danger one, how well can is save you from the next in its weakened state?
Following are a several things to consider. Discovering the answers ahead of getting the repairs done will make a world of difference.
- Is he or she experienced and qualified? Do not settle for less than the best and ask for credentials.
- Will the company give you their repair process utilized?
- What is the warranty on the repair substance used? If so, is it written or verbal?
- If a problem does arise, do you feel confident it will be resolved fairly?
- Could the remaining glass warranty be made null by the repair work done?
Cracks and chips can impair driving visibility. Repairing the chip restores the structural integrity of the windshield and it’s cheaper than replacing a windshield. Getting a chip repaired is:
- Convenient - Glass technicians can repair a windshield within an hour.
- Inexpensive - Most insurance companies will reimburse the $40-50 repair charge.
- Safe - Repairing your windshield helps keep the original factory equipment intact.
- Environmentally Friendly - When a windshield is replaced, the old windshield ends up going in a landfill, where it will stay forever.
Have your Glass Doctor of Fredericksburg & Stafford diagnose windshield chips to determine if they can be repaired first, or if the windshield needs to be replaced.