Glass Doctor of Livonia MI 31625 Eight Mile Rd , Livonia, MI 48152
Auto Glass Services
Glass Doctor of Livonia MI offers full auto glass and windshield repair service - fast, to original specifications and with a lifetime warranty.
You deserve the very best in windshield repair. It is much too critical to you and your passengers' well-being and your auto's to leave to chance. Permitting the use of under-qualified repair labor is risky for your car, you, and everyone else in the car.
As we are all well aware, as drivers, your windshield does more than just what its name implies - shield occupants from the wind - it also protects us from everything from bugs to big rig tires - you know; those shredded slabs of rubber with steel cables running through them.
Just ask yourself this one important question, "Since it was already damaged while saving you from one scare, how capable is it going to be to save you from another?" The answer can change your life.
Here are just a handful of things to consider. Knowing the answers in advance of getting the work done will make the experience much better all around.
- What are the technician's qualifications? Insist on the best and ask about credentials.
- What type of repair method is used? How long will it last?
- What kind of warranty is there on the components used? Or is there one?
- How well is the shop known? How long have they operated? Is the company trusted by anyone you know?
- Can the repair job null a current warranty?
Cracks and chips can impair driving visibility. Repairing the chip restores the structural integrity of the windshield and it’s cheaper than replacing a windshield. Getting a chip repaired is:
- Convenient - Glass technicians can repair a windshield within an hour.
- Inexpensive - Most insurance companies will reimburse the $40-50 repair charge.
- Safe - Repairing your windshield helps keep the original factory equipment intact.
- Environmentally Friendly - When a windshield is replaced, the old windshield ends up going in a landfill, where it will stay forever.
Have your Glass Doctor of Livonia MI diagnose windshield chips to determine if they can be repaired first, or if the windshield needs to be replaced.