Glass Doctor of Vancouver 6900 NE Hwy 99 Ste 2, Vancouver, WA 98665
Home Glass Repair
Glass Doctor of Vancouver is your best source for custom and standard sized shower doors and tub enclosures.
Are you in the market for extremely dependable and very affordable shower door and tub enclosure installation and home glass services in or near Vancouver, Washington? Look no further! Your locally owned and operated Vancouver Glass Doctor offers the best service with a variety of shower door or tub enclosure products to choose from for the perfect match. Our expert skills will take care of installation, too. We proudly serve Ridgefield and Battleground, Washington.Custom glass Vancouver shower doors …
- Increase Resale Value of Your Home
- Can be Custom Built to Your Specifications
- Come in Framed or Frameless Enclosures
Locally owned and operated Glass Doctor offers a wide variety of shower doors and glass tub enclosures in Vancouver to fit any budget. Our glass comes from leading manufacturers such as Alumax, CRL, and Cardinal.
Whether you are looking for a basic framed shower door or an elaborate custom glass enclosure, our Vancouver glass specialists will guide you through the entire process, design, budget, and installation. Most glass can be installed in a day. But don't leave the important details up to just anyone; trust the experts in Vancouver shower doors.
- Configuration – Where is the shower or tub located in the bathroom? Are the walls made of sheetrock or tile? Where are the supporting studs? Our Vancouver home glass repair specialists ask these questions to help determine the maximum weight of the glass that the walls can support.
- Shower Head – This sounds simple, but it can make a difference when you’re planning your shower enclosure. Be sure the shower head will not spray water out the door when it is opened with the water turned on. Water should stay inside the enclosure.
- Measurements – What may look like a rectangular opening may not be exactly rectangular once it is measured. Enclosures that are not plumb, level, or standard lengths may cost more in materials and installation. Contact your Vancouver Glass Doctor shop and schedule an appointment for an expert measurement so that you get the most value.
- Ventilation – If the glass shower enclosure is too high and the ceiling is too low, the shower enclosure will not get enough ventilation. Without ventilation, moisture will build up, paint can peel, and mold may grow, especially in a sheetrock ceiling. If you are interested in a steam room, special kits and ventilation panels are available. Glass Doctor of Vancouver can order and install glass steam room kits for you.
A beautiful shower enclosure is the centerpiece of any bathroom. It anchors the room, directs the light, catches the eye, and significantly increases the resale value of your Vancouver home. Glass Doctor of Vancouver can help you determine which glass shower or tub enclosure would be best for your bathroom, both in structure and style.
Our team at your Vancouver Glass Doctor has specialties well beyond shower door and tub enclosure installation. Our well-trained glass technicians also handle window glass repair, windshield replacement and other areas as well. Our team would be happy to address any of your glass problems, please allow us to help you. If you find you need some help, simply call or complete our short contact form.
Peruse our tub enclosure and glass shower door gallery to get some ideas, then call Glass Doctor of Vancouver at 360.213.1060 to design your custom order. You may also request service online.